Heading

We've moved our blog to our new website at www.mpichurch.org | Check us out!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Metro's New Fliers for Grand Opening!



We will be handing out 50,000 of these awesome fliers over the next 45 days! Also, we will be placing ads on B96 and doing Saturday outreaches for the month of August! We will be handing out free bottles of water by the train stop, free car wash in the parking lot, and face painting in the park!

Please pray that as we "lift up" Jesus, all nations will be drawn unto Him!

In Him,

Joe

2 comments:

sailorjeri said...

This flyer saved my life. I was heading down a dark road and Jesus picked me up and set me on fire at this church. If I had not found this flyer I might still be lost.

Joe Wyrostek said...

AMEN!!!!! God is so faithful to bring his lost prodigal sons and daughters home!!!